Play Vilnius offers active tours in Lithuania through its website (www.play-vilnius.com).
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.
1. By using play-vilnius.com , you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use play-vilnius.com.
3. Play Vilnius may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Play Vilnius. Your continued use of play-vilnius.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use play-vilnius.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of play-vilnius.com content requires the prior written permission of Play Vilnius.
5. Prices listed on play-vilnius.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
6. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted to Euros.
7. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
8. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under ‚ÄúInclusions‚Äù on the product pages of play-vilnius.com
9. Payment method can be chosen at the booking stage: payment can be done by credit card after your booking is confirmed (confirmation email has been sent) or on spot by credit card or cash.
10. Play Vilnius accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
11. No refunds are available 48 hours before the chosen tour starts if payment method was credit card.
12. Play Vilnius in making arrangements for activities, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any supplier, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
13. Under no circumstances will Play Vilnius or its service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of play-vilnius.com regardless of the form of action.
14. Furthermore, Play Vilnius and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes.
Our Company details are:
Baltic Blues Events UAB
Registration number: 302605862
VAT number: LT100006544012
Address: Z. Sierakausko g. 34-9, LT 03105 Vilnius, Lithuania